Attorney Patricia Ann Cresta-SavageGlen Burnie, Maryland criminal lawyer
Pat’s practice is focused on Criminal Defense Litigation and Appeals, as well as Post-Conviction Cases involving Retroactive/Ex Post Facto consequences.
Pat brings and combines a passionate dedication to the law and for justice, with a compassionate approach toward the situation faced by each and every client. She is always zealous in her representation, and dedicated to developing a personal understanding and laser-like attention to each case, to ensure the best possible outcome for each and every one of her clients to make their life better.
Pat is both a trial lawyer and an appellate lawyer and is a member of the State/Local Bar in D.C., Maryland and New Hampshire. She has successfully tried literally hundreds of Criminal and Civil cases in the District of Columbia Superior Court, Maryland District Court, Maryland Circuit Court, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, U.S. District Court for the State of Maryland, and U.S. District Court for New Hampshire. She is also a member of the Bar for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida, the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, the 1st Circuit, the 4th Circuit, the Federal Circuit, the U.S. Court of Claims, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Practice Areas : Criminal Defense
- Bar Association(s) : District of Columbia Bar Association, Maryland State Bar Association
- Licensed Since : 1998 - DC | 2004 - Maryland | 2011 - New Hampshire
- Law School : Northern Virginia Law School, 1996
- Memberships and Affiliations : National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, District of Columbia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers,
- Languages : English